Cold Laser therapy has been around for a while but only recently been available to clinics like ours. We were one of the first clinics in Barrie to have a Cold Laser and have helped hundreds of patients over the years heal faster and heal better!
Let’s keep this simple.
The light from the Cold Laser stimulates the cells of the body (both damaged and healthy) to do a few things.
- It creates new cells-This helps the body rebuild damaged tissue from injury or surgery.
- Releases endorphins-These are the body’s natural pain killers which reduce symptoms and make you more comfortable.
- Release anti-inflammatories-Reduction of inflammation is critical in allowing the body to recover and heal.
- Significantly increase the speed and momentum of the cell to perform its normal functions. This speeds the healing process by up to 400%!
Other key factors:
- Cold Laser Therapy is painless-Some think that because they can’t “feel” anything, the treatment must not be working. Light is a powerful force. A day on the beach with no sunscreen will prove this point perfectly.
- Treatments are quick-Because of the focused power of the Laser, we can treat a focused area in a few minutes.
- Treatments last a long time-Unlike other forms of therapy such as ultrasound, EMS or tens, the momentum that the Cold Laser creates lasts up to THREE HOURS after we’re finished working. That’s pretty awesome.
To find out more about the Theralase Cold Laser click on the following link.