- Dark Chocolate May Boost Vision and Brain PowerNew research has given you more reason to reach into your box of dark chocolates—powering vision and brain performance as early as 2 and a half hours after eating them!
If the taste and the cardiovascular benefits weren’t temptation enough, a new study published in Physiology & Behavior shows consumption of antioxidants in dark chocolate, called cocoa […]
- Cleansing and Metabolic SyndromeTrainer: Scientific Advisory Board Chair Dr. Dennis Harper
Tune in as Isagenix Scientific Advisory Board Chair Dr. Dennis Harper discuss why the Cleansing and Fat Burning System is useful in reducing risk factors.
- Whey’s Amino Acid Profile Best for Building Muscle in Older MenWhey protein stimulates more muscle-building in older men when compared to other proteins because of its superior amino acid profile, according to a new study by researchers from Maastricht University Medical Center in the Netherlands.
The study, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, reveals that in addition to being a “fast” digesting protein, whey […]
- Safe Weight Loss for Seniors through Diet and ExerciseIn the United States, the number of obese older adults has reached disturbing heights—now affecting approximately 20 percent of those ages 65 and older—and is only expected to rise as more “baby boomers” become senior citizens.
Weight loss through calorie reduction or exercise are generally good for most people as an intervention in obesity, although the […]
- All IsaLean® Bars are Low Glycemic, New Study ConfirmsIsagenix IsaLean® Bars lovers who were pleased to learn earlier this year that flavors Lemon Passion Crunch and Chocolate Decadence didn’t spike blood sugar in a clinical study will be glad to know that a new study has been completed for the other two flavors.
The results are in: IsaLean Bar Chocolate Cream Crisp and Chocolate […]
Digest powered by RSS Digest